Regional Tournaments Affected by Pandemic
As we are still struggling as a nation, and in particular our bars and restaurants are struggling, our regional events are scaled back.
Each region that completes a full season will host its own Regional Tournament. All Regionals will be scheduled a month in advance.
Qualifications for Regionals
1. Top 10% of Regional Standings (must play at least 20 games)
2. Top 10 players in each Venue (must play a minimum number of games, displayed at the bottom of venue standings pages)
3. Players of the Month (for months ending during the season)
Bonus Chips for all Regions
Each player can receive 25 k Max:
- Venue point leader (+5 k for each venue)
- Player of the Month ( +5 k)
- Regional Point Leader (+10 k)
- Charity winner ( + 5 k)
The highest bonus category applies. For example, if Region point leader (10 k) and Venue Point leader in three venues (15 k) you will receive 25 k max.
* A “seat” is a paid entry to a tournament. Player must pay a small dealer’s fee.
* An “invite” means you have qualified to enter the tournament but you will pay the buy-in and a small dealer’s fee at tournament registration.
* Travel money requires receipts for transportation and/or hotel.
* More Venues equals Bigger Prizes
“Nationals” refers to the Bar Poker Open National Championships, which are currently taking place twice a year.
Click for details about BPO.
All BPO seat winners will have to meet any and all requirements specified by Bar Poker Open, including but not limited to maintaining an activated account with them, and timely RSVP in response to their emails. We do not own or control BPO, and we do not have full visibility into their system, so we cannot be responsible for any issues a player may have in terms of meeting their requirements.